1. How quickly is my item shipped?
Upon receipt of payment, your item is promptly shipped via USPS or UPS depending on the weight and size of the package. We generally ship packages less than 2 lbs via USPS priority shipping and larger heavier packages via UPS Ground. We have found this to be the most cost efficient method and we pass along our savings to you whenever possible.
2. How does your appraisal service work?
We have over 30 years experience in the collectibles industry and have ready access to a network of experts in different arenas. We will provide you with an appraisal of your products worth, and advise how you can obtain its monetary value if that is what you seek. Please inquire within for more details.
3. Our company has quantities of old supplies and equipment that we no longer need. Can you help us auction it?
3. Of course. We often are able to buy quantities of such merchandise. Or we can help you run an auction at your facility or through appropriate channels on the internet.
4. What is your policy regarding returns?
4. We stand behind all of our products. If you are unsatisfied, please write or call us at 908-359-8870 and we will resolve the matter.
5. What are your payment policies? Do you accept payment by credit card?
We accept most forms of payment. While we accept checks, they may be held up to 10 days until clearance. If the item is over $75, and you are a first-time customer, we will request a money order or cashiers check. We always accept Visa and Mastercard through Paypal. We also accept payment via Billpoint, and Bidpay. To sign up for Paypal and receive $5, go to "www.paypal.com". Please tell them that "email@example.com" sent you.